Aqua Lung Diving Equipment
Aqua Lung is the name that introduced the world to scuba diving in 1943, when Jacques-Yves Cousteau and Émile Gagnan developed the first “aqua-lung”. Little did they know, their work and their innovative scuba diving equipment would expand the very possibilities of underwater exploration.
Now, the excitement and adventurous spirit of that first dive lives on through Aqua Lung's scuba diving gear. Our dedication to quality and innovation has led to the manufacture of the world's premier scuba diving equipment for professional and recreational use. For over 70 years, Aqua Lung has given divers of all experience levels the means to live out their underwater endeavors. Whether you’re enjoying the beauty of coral reefs or getting up close and personal with a wreck, you’ll always feel prepared and in control with Aqua Lung.
AQUA LUNG SUPPORT
- The product is in fact an Aqua Lung product
- The product contains all original and current Aqua Lung factory parts.
- The product meets all original Aqua Lung factory specifications.
- Do not have access to authorized Aqua Lung parts
- Do not have access to the latest technical bulletins
- Are not trained by Aqua Lung on proper service procedures for Aqua Lung or affiliate branded life support equipment.
Warranty by Product Category
Regulators:Limited Lifetime Warranty This warranty will cover the original owner of the regulator against defects in parts or workmanship for the lifetime of the regulator if the regulator is:
- Purchased from an Authorized Aqua Lung Distributor or it's appointed Authorized Dealer
- Inspected or serviced annually by an Authorized Aqua Lung Distributor or it's appointed Authorized Dealer.
BCs:Limited Lifetime Warranty – See your Aqua Lung retailer or refer to your owners manual for more.
Buoyancy Compensator Replacement on a Pro-Rated BasisBuoyancy Compensator under the Limited Lifetime Warranty that malfunction due to material or manufacturer defects that have also had a significant amount of use will be replaced on a pro-rated basis. Prorating will be determined by a percentage factor based on the condition of the product and how long the product was used prior to the warranty claim. This can be useful to evaluate Limited Lifetime Warranty claims since the warranty period is for the "useful life of the product" and not a set length of time. The following guidelines should be used in determining what pro-rated percentage will be used.
|Pro-Rated Values for products sold at retail||
Aqua Lung Pays
|Like new and less than 2 years old||
|Slightly used and less than 5 years old||
|Very used and more than 5 years old||
- 2 Year Limited Warranty on computers and gauges
- 1 Year Limited Warranty on accessories, consumable parts, included but not limited to cables, hoses and straps.
Analog Gauges and Compasses:Two-Year Limited Warranty
Masks, Fins and Snorkels:Two-Year Limited Warranty
Bags:Traveler Bags: Lifetime Warranty, Tour (Change Tour to “Explorer”) Series Bags: Two-Year Limited Warranty
Wetsuits:One-Year Limited Warranty
- Seams and Materials: Three-Year warranty on defects related to workmanship, materials and Seams
- Zippers and Valves: One-Year warranty from defects in materials and workmanship
- Seals: Three-Month warranty from defects in material and workmanship
Boots:Lifetime Warranty against sole separation from upper, and 1 year Limited Warranty
Gloves:One-Year Limited Warranty
Serial Number Locations
Buoyancy Compensators (BCDs)
- The serial number is under the back pad of the BC. It can also be located inside the BC pocket.
- Earlier Sea Quest and Aqua Lung BCs - The serial number is located behind the hook-and-loop inflator hold down on the left shoulder.
- 1st generation Wave - It does not have a serial number. Use the LOT number located at the bottom of the WARNING tag.
- WARNING tag - The tag is sewn inside the pocket.
- 1st stage - The 7 figure serial number is readily visible on the first stage. The 7 figure serial number does not contain: "EN250" or "CE 0098"
- 2nd stage - The serial number is laser etched into the 2nd stage case. The location varies by model. The 7 figure serial number does not contain: "EN250" or "CE 0098"