Aqua Lung For Her
We dive for the adventure - an adventure we never stop thinking about. It’s our passion. The women of Aqua Lung comprise an international team of divers, water enthusiasts, and active individuals, who are driven by this passion. They understand the underwater experience is more than discovering the ocean; it is about the journey of discovering oneself. In order to embark on this journey she needs exceptional and innovative equipment to take along for the ride. Aqua Lung women understand that performance, quality, and style are all about details. From the ergonomic and fashionable designs to the fit and comfort of our women’s line.
CeramiQskin Long Sleeve
This CeramiQskin range of undersuits is the most advanced Aqua Lung suit ever designed to assist you in keeping warm during cold water dives and can be used under your drysuit or wetsuit. It can be also used alone for warm water dives. The material is an exclusive and highly technical fabric that gives a high level of thermal protection, zero buoyancy, and a sensation of extreme comfort. This comfort is thanks to the Ceramic technology applied in the trilaminated fabric composed of Lycra outside, with a breathable Polyurethane (PU) membrane and polar fleece inside.
Tri-laminated fabric: Lycra on the outside, PU membrane with Ceramic Technology in the middle and Polar Fleece against the skin
The Breathable PU membrane facilitates the transfer of moisture from inside to outside, but is a watertight barrier from outside to inside
Ceramic technology: Uses a blend of 30 metallic oxides derived from volcanic rocks, heated at 1600°C and mixed with a polyurethane binder. This paste obtained is applied on a PU membrane, enabling it to capture the “far” infrared rays emitted by our body and return them to the body. This helps to keep you warm, activates blood microcirculation and provides a high level of comfort
Polar Fleece against the skin for added comfort and warmth
Zero buoyancy: no need to add weight
Silicone strip on the inside edge of the top helps keep everything in place
Fabrics are produced in France. They all meet the expectations of the European regulation REACH (free of forbidden chemicals) and also the OEKOTEX worldwide label
Sizes Mens : S, M, L, XL, XXL
Sizes Womens : S, M, L, XL
AQUA LUNG SUPPORT
- The product is in fact an Aqua Lung product
- The product contains all original and current Aqua Lung factory parts.
- The product meets all original Aqua Lung factory specifications.
- Do not have access to authorized Aqua Lung parts
- Do not have access to the latest technical bulletins
- Are not trained by Aqua Lung on proper service procedures for Aqua Lung or affiliate branded life support equipment.
Warranty by Product Category
Regulators:Limited Lifetime Warranty This warranty will cover the original owner of the regulator against defects in parts or workmanship for the lifetime of the regulator if the regulator is:
- Purchased from an Authorized Aqua Lung Distributor or it's appointed Authorized Dealer
- Inspected or serviced annually by an Authorized Aqua Lung Distributor or it's appointed Authorized Dealer.
BCs:Limited Lifetime Warranty – See your Aqua Lung retailer or refer to your owners manual for more.
Buoyancy Compensator Replacement on a Pro-Rated BasisBuoyancy Compensator under the Limited Lifetime Warranty that malfunction due to material or manufacturer defects that have also had a significant amount of use will be replaced on a pro-rated basis. Prorating will be determined by a percentage factor based on the condition of the product and how long the product was used prior to the warranty claim. This can be useful to evaluate Limited Lifetime Warranty claims since the warranty period is for the "useful life of the product" and not a set length of time. The following guidelines should be used in determining what pro-rated percentage will be used.
|Pro-Rated Values for products sold at retail||
Aqua Lung Pays
|Like new and less than 2 years old||
|Slightly used and less than 5 years old||
|Very used and more than 5 years old||
- 2 Year Limited Warranty on computers and gauges
- 1 Year Limited Warranty on accessories, consumable parts, included but not limited to cables, hoses and straps.
Analog Gauges and Compasses:Two-Year Limited Warranty
Masks, Fins and Snorkels:Two-Year Limited Warranty
Bags:Traveler Bags: Lifetime Warranty, Tour (Change Tour to “Explorer”) Series Bags: Two-Year Limited Warranty
Wetsuits:One-Year Limited Warranty
- Seams and Materials: Three-Year warranty on defects related to workmanship, materials and Seams
- Zippers and Valves: One-Year warranty from defects in materials and workmanship
- Seals: Three-Month warranty from defects in material and workmanship
Boots:Lifetime Warranty against sole separation from upper, and 1 year Limited Warranty
Gloves:One-Year Limited Warranty
Serial Number Locations
Buoyancy Compensators (BCDs)
- The serial number is under the back pad of the BC. It can also be located inside the BC pocket.
- Earlier Sea Quest and Aqua Lung BCs - The serial number is located behind the hook-and-loop inflator hold down on the left shoulder.
- 1st generation Wave - It does not have a serial number. Use the LOT number located at the bottom of the WARNING tag.
- WARNING tag - The tag is sewn inside the pocket.
- 1st stage - The 7 figure serial number is readily visible on the first stage. The 7 figure serial number does not contain: "EN250" or "CE 0098"
- 2nd stage - The serial number is laser etched into the 2nd stage case. The location varies by model. The 7 figure serial number does not contain: "EN250" or "CE 0098"