Aqua Lung For Her
We dive for the adventure - an adventure we never stop thinking about. It’s our passion. The women of Aqua Lung comprise an international team of divers, water enthusiasts, and active individuals, who are driven by this passion. They understand the underwater experience is more than discovering the ocean; it is about the journey of discovering oneself. In order to embark on this journey she needs exceptional and innovative equipment to take along for the ride. Aqua Lung women understand that performance, quality, and style are all about details. From the ergonomic and fashionable designs to the fit and comfort of our women’s line.
The Cora gloves are designed with longer and narrower palms and fingers, to anatomically fit the female hand, and a soft poly-suede palm for added protection. The integrated entry pull makes them easy to put on and the high stretch materials allow for comfort and dexterity throughout your entire dive.
Designed by Women for Women!
Color Black/ Twilight/ Grey
Longer and narrower in the palm & fingers to best fit a woman’s hand
High stretch materials for comfort and dexterity
Ventilation holes and quick-dry fabrics
Integrated entry pull eases donning
Soft Polysuede palm for added protection
Finger tip reinforcement panels for durability
Adjustable wrist strap keeps gloves securely in place throughout a dive
1-Year Limited Warranty
Packaged on hanging header card
Sizes: XS, SM, MD & LG
AQUA LUNG SUPPORT
- The product is in fact an Aqua Lung product
- The product contains all original and current Aqua Lung factory parts.
- The product meets all original Aqua Lung factory specifications.
- Do not have access to authorized Aqua Lung parts
- Do not have access to the latest technical bulletins
- Are not trained by Aqua Lung on proper service procedures for Aqua Lung or affiliate branded life support equipment.
Warranty by Product Category
Regulators:Limited Lifetime Warranty This warranty will cover the original owner of the regulator against defects in parts or workmanship for the lifetime of the regulator if the regulator is:
- Purchased from an Authorized Aqua Lung Distributor or it's appointed Authorized Dealer
- Inspected or serviced annually by an Authorized Aqua Lung Distributor or it's appointed Authorized Dealer.
BCs:Limited Lifetime Warranty – See your Aqua Lung retailer or refer to your owners manual for more.
Buoyancy Compensator Replacement on a Pro-Rated BasisBuoyancy Compensator under the Limited Lifetime Warranty that malfunction due to material or manufacturer defects that have also had a significant amount of use will be replaced on a pro-rated basis. Prorating will be determined by a percentage factor based on the condition of the product and how long the product was used prior to the warranty claim. This can be useful to evaluate Limited Lifetime Warranty claims since the warranty period is for the "useful life of the product" and not a set length of time. The following guidelines should be used in determining what pro-rated percentage will be used.
|Pro-Rated Values for products sold at retail||
Aqua Lung Pays
|Like new and less than 2 years old||
|Slightly used and less than 5 years old||
|Very used and more than 5 years old||
- 2 Year Limited Warranty on computers and gauges
- 1 Year Limited Warranty on accessories, consumable parts, included but not limited to cables, hoses and straps.
Analog Gauges and Compasses:Two-Year Limited Warranty
Masks, Fins and Snorkels:Two-Year Limited Warranty
Bags:Traveler Bags: Lifetime Warranty, Tour (Change Tour to “Explorer”) Series Bags: Two-Year Limited Warranty
Wetsuits:One-Year Limited Warranty
- Seams and Materials: Three-Year warranty on defects related to workmanship, materials and Seams
- Zippers and Valves: One-Year warranty from defects in materials and workmanship
- Seals: Three-Month warranty from defects in material and workmanship
Boots:Lifetime Warranty against sole separation from upper, and 1 year Limited Warranty
Gloves:One-Year Limited Warranty
Serial Number Locations
Buoyancy Compensators (BCDs)
- The serial number is under the back pad of the BC. It can also be located inside the BC pocket.
- Earlier Sea Quest and Aqua Lung BCs - The serial number is located behind the hook-and-loop inflator hold down on the left shoulder.
- 1st generation Wave - It does not have a serial number. Use the LOT number located at the bottom of the WARNING tag.
- WARNING tag - The tag is sewn inside the pocket.
- 1st stage - The 7 figure serial number is readily visible on the first stage. The 7 figure serial number does not contain: "EN250" or "CE 0098"
- 2nd stage - The serial number is laser etched into the 2nd stage case. The location varies by model. The 7 figure serial number does not contain: "EN250" or "CE 0098"