Aqua Lung For Her
We dive for the adventure - an adventure we never stop thinking about. It’s our passion. The women of Aqua Lung comprise an international team of divers, water enthusiasts, and active individuals, who are driven by this passion. They understand the underwater experience is more than discovering the ocean; it is about the journey of discovering oneself. In order to embark on this journey she needs exceptional and innovative equipment to take along for the ride. Aqua Lung women understand that performance, quality, and style are all about details. From the ergonomic and fashionable designs to the fit and comfort of our women’s line.
We have gone the distance with this one! As part of the Women's Collection, the Linea offers features to women unsurpassed in a mask. The "Comfort Buckle System" solves what so many women have asked for – a tangle free buckle! The Linea delivers a wide-angle view in an ultra-compact package. Modeled with Aqua Lung's "Micromask Technology", the close proximity of the lenses to the eyes significantly improves peripheral vision while maintaining an incredibly low internal volume. Aqua Lung's "Advanced Fit Technology" uses textured bands of silicone around the skirt to form a superior seal against the face and minimizes water entry, as well as, reduces those lines left on your face after a dive. The Linea is effortless to clear and its low profile is ideal for freedivers or any diver that wants to reduce in-water drag.
The clever Comfort Buckle System (CBS) prevents the diver's hair from getting tangled in the buckles
Patented design places lenses close to face for vastly improved field-of-view
Ultra low internal volume makes clearing fast and nearly effortless. It also reduces the upward pull caused by the buoyancy of a larger air space
Advanced Fit Technology (AFT) uses bands of different textures around the edge of the skirt resulting in a superior seal against the face
The mask skirt goes further back on the face increasing the contact surface between face and silicone skirt. This enhances the comfort and reduces the marks left behind on the face
Compact shape reduces in-water drag and improves stability, especially when diving in a strong current
Cardanic Joint Buckles rotate both up-and-down and in-and-out for a customized and pinch-free fit
Counterposed push button activation makes strap adjustments fast and holds the strap securely in place once set. The system is also easy to use when wearing gloves
Wide headpiece on silicone strap conforms to the user's head to ensure a comfortable, secure fit
High-grade silicone material allows the facial skirt to flex and naturally mold around facial contours for a leak-free seal
Shatterproof, tempered glass lenses suitable for diving and snorkeling meet ANSI standards
Color options: Clear skirt - Twilight, Pink, White Arctic; Black skirt - Black
AQUA LUNG SUPPORT
- The product is in fact an Aqua Lung product
- The product contains all original and current Aqua Lung factory parts.
- The product meets all original Aqua Lung factory specifications.
- Do not have access to authorized Aqua Lung parts
- Do not have access to the latest technical bulletins
- Are not trained by Aqua Lung on proper service procedures for Aqua Lung or affiliate branded life support equipment.
Warranty by Product Category
Regulators:Limited Lifetime Warranty This warranty will cover the original owner of the regulator against defects in parts or workmanship for the lifetime of the regulator if the regulator is:
- Purchased from an Authorized Aqua Lung Distributor or it's appointed Authorized Dealer
- Inspected or serviced annually by an Authorized Aqua Lung Distributor or it's appointed Authorized Dealer.
BCs:Limited Lifetime Warranty – See your Aqua Lung retailer or refer to your owners manual for more.
Buoyancy Compensator Replacement on a Pro-Rated BasisBuoyancy Compensator under the Limited Lifetime Warranty that malfunction due to material or manufacturer defects that have also had a significant amount of use will be replaced on a pro-rated basis. Prorating will be determined by a percentage factor based on the condition of the product and how long the product was used prior to the warranty claim. This can be useful to evaluate Limited Lifetime Warranty claims since the warranty period is for the "useful life of the product" and not a set length of time. The following guidelines should be used in determining what pro-rated percentage will be used.
|Pro-Rated Values for products sold at retail||
Aqua Lung Pays
|Like new and less than 2 years old||
|Slightly used and less than 5 years old||
|Very used and more than 5 years old||
- 2 Year Limited Warranty on computers and gauges
- 1 Year Limited Warranty on accessories, consumable parts, included but not limited to cables, hoses and straps.
Analog Gauges and Compasses:Two-Year Limited Warranty
Masks, Fins and Snorkels:Two-Year Limited Warranty
Bags:Traveler Bags: Lifetime Warranty, Tour (Change Tour to “Explorer”) Series Bags: Two-Year Limited Warranty
Wetsuits:One-Year Limited Warranty
- Seams and Materials: Three-Year warranty on defects related to workmanship, materials and Seams
- Zippers and Valves: One-Year warranty from defects in materials and workmanship
- Seals: Three-Month warranty from defects in material and workmanship
Boots:Lifetime Warranty against sole separation from upper, and 1 year Limited Warranty
Gloves:One-Year Limited Warranty
Serial Number Locations
Buoyancy Compensators (BCDs)
- The serial number is under the back pad of the BC. It can also be located inside the BC pocket.
- Earlier Sea Quest and Aqua Lung BCs - The serial number is located behind the hook-and-loop inflator hold down on the left shoulder.
- 1st generation Wave - It does not have a serial number. Use the LOT number located at the bottom of the WARNING tag.
- WARNING tag - The tag is sewn inside the pocket.
- 1st stage - The 7 figure serial number is readily visible on the first stage. The 7 figure serial number does not contain: "EN250" or "CE 0098"
- 2nd stage - The serial number is laser etched into the 2nd stage case. The location varies by model. The 7 figure serial number does not contain: "EN250" or "CE 0098"