Begin Your Adventure
Backed by a team of highly experienced and knowledgeable instructors, we make sure our students get the best and safe dive education. Courses are conducted with low student to instructor ratio (max 4:1) for a comfortable and conducive learning environment. We offer from the basic scuba pool try out to dive masters and instructor development courses. Serious advanced divers also find their spot here where we offer technical dive courses.
Scuba Try Out
Have you always wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? If you want to try scuba diving, sign up for our Scuba Try Out, a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world.
Requirement: At least 10 years old. No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, but you need to be in reasonable physical health.
What you learn?
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
- Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring.
- Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course.
How long will it take?
Approximately 3 hours of Knowledge Development and pool session
What does it include: Scuba equipment and fun in the pool!
Tab SpecsYour text...